Brightlux products are sold with a standard 1 year warranty against any latent defects, and Brightlux T8 tubes and floodlights carry a standard 2 year warranty against any latent defects. Our products are covered by the Consumer Protection Act of South Africa No. 68 of 2008. Information about your rights can be found at
Brightlux Returns Policy
If in the rare instance that goods purchased have to be returned, there is a defined returns policy. Brightlux is happy to exchange the product as long as certain conditions are met.
– Where a latent defect exists, Brightlux will cover the freight charges for the return.
– Where the return is for a commercial reason on the customers part, the freight charges are for the customer’s account.
– Returns must be submitted within 30 days of the original sale, unless defective.
– All goods are to be returned in thier original packaging and condition.
– Please contact email@example.com to confirm the reason for the return and whether the return will be accepted.
– Returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the original Brightlux tax invoice.
– Prices and specifications are subject to change without notification.
– E & O.E.s
– Due to constant advancement in your products and marketing, the products ordered may be different to those displayed on the website. We do however endeavour to keep the website as upto date as possible.